Knowing that my Mum was in Bali for the last 2 weeks fabric and textile shopping while I was stuck at uni was so hard but at least she got me some beautiful things :-)
Convertible bag with one quick zip
My happy pants!!! So comfy
'Threads of Life' textile piece. Considered to be very precious.'Threads of Life' is an organization to restore pride in traditional ways, keep sustainability in the traditional weaving arts and restoring art form by promoting traditional textiles as a refined art. It also empowers women by commissioning textiles directly from weavers and conserves nature by using sustainably harvested natural dyes
Hand made dolls by street and deaf kids to keep them off the streets and give them a greater quality of life.
Some cool Ray-ban sunnies for my sister-in-law.....her fave colour.....Orange!
And finally some leather boots. The one on the left is my boot from last season which were pretty cheap and not leather but I loved them so I gave them to Mum to get made in Bali in leather (the one on the right) :-) :-) :-)
those rings and the fold away bag look really familiar... Nice boots! xox
ReplyDelete